Registration is now open!
Trek Up the Tower 2014
Are you ready to take on the Tower? 40 floors, 870 steps, and 633 feet into the sky, First National Tower is the tallest building between Chicago and Denver. Get your feet ready and your heart pumping to Trek up the Tower!
Trek up the Tower
- Vertical stair climb race to the top of First National Tower
- February 22, 2014
- First National Tower, 1601 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE
WELCOM Member Only Registration: October 25th - November 1st $50.00
Early Bird Registration: November 1st - 4th $50.00
Regular Registration: November 5th until all spots are filled $60.00
Fast Track Donor Registration $100.00
- Restrictions: must be 18 years or older to climb
- If participating in costume none of the following is allowed
- Face Paint
- Capes must be no lower than back of the knee
- No loose material such as beads/ marbles/ rubber balls/ etc. on the costume when running
- No Flip Flops or Sandals when running in the stairwell
- *If you show up with the following above you will be ask to leave them up front before going up the tower.